• 1 rabbit, cut up
• 2 tablespoons salt
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 2 cups flour
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Cut up rabbit into pieces.
2. In a large pot, fill about half way with water. Add salt, and bring to a boil.
3. Add rabbit, and parboil for 1/2 hour. Drain, and let cool.
4. Beat eggs in a bowl.
5. Put flour on a plate, and mix with salt and pepper.
6. Dip rabbit pieces, one at a time, into egg, and then flour mixture.
7. Meanwhile, on high, heat ½ inch of oil in a large cast iron frying pan.
8. When oil is hot, turn down to medium and add rabbit pieces, one at a time into the oil.
9. When first side is golden, flip over to the other side. Cook until golden brown and crispy.
10. Drain each piece on a paper towel, to soak up grease.
11. Serve hot, with your favourite side dish.